Did you know there are over 500 Assisted Living Facilities (ALFs, or ‘communities’) within a 30-minute drive of downtown Tampa, FL? More than half are residential care homes which are generally invisible to families who are in need of quality care – but are still regulated by the state to the same degree as the larger communities.
Since 1996, Always Best Care has been a resource for families across the country searching for senior living solutions. Here in Tampa Bay we have succeeded in helping families find housing in challenging circumstances, such as:
- someone with dementia who was relocating from another state,
- elderly parents with a disabled son whose home was lost in a fire,
- age 21-year student with unique health conditions needing a short-term respite stay,
- 50-yr old professional suffering from aphasia due to a stroke and needing assistive care,
- someone being discharged from a hospital within days and with no local family.
When you work with us, you get access to years of local senior housing knowledge and experience in matching clients with the communities that most closely fit their needs.
As we work together we will encourage you to:
- Openly share needs, concerns and any special requirements,
- Breathe easy, as we ease the stress of finding and comparing your best community choices,
- Ask the right questions on guided tours of communities so you can gather the information you need to make an informed decision.
We are a go-to resource, connecting clients with community and professional resources – attorneys, financial and insurance advisors, realtors, move managers – to name a few.
Our wide base of experience and expansive community network enable us to help families craft a solution to meet almost any set of needs. While a planned transition is optimal, we are ready to help in emergency situations.
By the time our work together is done, you’ll feel relieved, reassured, and confident that you made a sound decision from appropriate options tailored to your situation.
Watch our new Assisted Living commercial to learn more about our personalized placement services.
Visit us at www.AssistedLivingNavigator.com for more details. Or call us at 813-422-1561 with your questions. Or email us at mmanzolembo(at)abc-seniors.com.
Follow this link to just a few of our Family Testimonials
Book a time for your free consultation.